Today is my first day at work! I actually have to leave in 30 minutes for the hour long trip to the other side of the Bay. Very, very anxious! I really hope I will be able to stand looking at naked people, and cleaning them. I just am looking forward to finally having money in my bank account. I'm not sure how I will be able to study, with my D always wanting to play, and I'm going to put my boo on hold. But I'm hoping there are a couple times we can go on a date, instead of the usual spending the whole day at someones house.
*
My shift is until 11pm so I will be coming home late. It will be a little hard with having to take D to school after those late shifts, but I'm determined to make it work. I'm planning on eating pb&j for dinner, maybe a soup on the go type thing. I'm also bringing oatmeal to keep me satisfied and not worrying about food. I know that working this shift and in this area will make me lose weight! I just wish I have a pedometer to see how many steps I'm taking working in a rehab medical center. Phewww! Well, off to make food and coffee. I hope the 4 cups on coffee that fit in my mug wont kill my weight lose plan, 25 before 25. My boo thinks its its a rediculous name, but oh well.



No comments:
Post a Comment