All my devoted followers, all 9 of you, I am back! lol. I actually have new followers since I have last blogged (which has been a while) so yay for me!
The past couple of weeks have been hectic for me because I have been putting in a lot of hours of overtime at work to pay for my divorce. News flash! I have actually cancelled everything with the divorce which leaves me with a $1600 credit with my lawyers office. Isn't that just an awesome thing to have, especially when my car decides every so often that it won't start. And every so often means a couple times a week lately. The overtime that i have worked since firing my lawyer is to be used for my seat in nursing school, to repay my college for withdrawing from my classes this term, and for Pickes birthday party coming up at the end of the month.
My Set it goal for this week is to blog more updates. I am really excited about finding the right nursing school. I am actually thinking about changing the blog name to something like The Nutty Brunette student nurse, or The nutty Brunettes journey to completing grad school and getting that red bmw series 3 convertable, just to keep me motivated along the way.




So glad you're back!! I'm one of those new followers and I can't wait to read some of your new updates!!! Love that car!! Definitely a motivator! ;)
ReplyDeleteNursing school will provide you with a plethora of "colorful" blog posts, I bet! :-)
ReplyDeleteYAY, welcome back! I was starting to worry about you. :)
ReplyDelete