Hello bloggers! Although it is technically Monday, I can't miss a Set it Sunday! Cheryl set an awesome goal
of writing so many words per day! I wish I could muster enough creativity to write a book. It's hard enough remembering what I had the urge to write about at work hours before I get home and turn on my laptop.
Set It: This week is dedicated to spring cleaning, enjoying the outdoors with Pickle, resolving my issues with her dad, work out a plan for her next school year (as in where will she go since we live in different cities), and saving money.
My ex is going to have surgery the same day I am suppose to meet the lawyer to have everything set up for him to be served. Truth be told, I can't afford any of this. I gave my savings from this year, and am living paycheck to paycheck, which is not a good feeling. I am suppose to pay the $750 down for the hard costs on Wednesday, and start paying the $544 a month for the next 3 months. I need to find the papers with all the information to see if I can get the unused amount of the retainer I already paid and just try to work everything out.



Sorry to hear about all of this! Found your blog through a friends, and love it all:-) So honest. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI love your goal of enjoying the outdoors. I need to start making that a priority. Good luck with everything - I'll be thinking about you.
ReplyDelete